Monday, November 2, 2009

going to the chapel

after many many months, i'm back. you may be wondering what in the world i was doing. well i was....



getting married!


in the final months leading up to the wedding, i fell off the face of the planet and spiraled my way into wedding planning hell (it's sort of a pergatory. between earth and hell and one stoplight from the wedding). so my days were pretty much consumed with tracking my invitations (apparently my invitation designers decided this was a good time for them to go into hibernation.), getting invitations sent (holding my mom hostage till 1 a.m. to stuff and seal envelopes), finalizing flower arrangements (which in all took approximately 40 full hours of meeting time with the florist), assembling favor boxes (also known as burning my fingers with hot glue and/or gluing my fingers together), and all types of miserable things that no bride ever imagines having to do as a part of the final wedding weeks. it was so lovely...and special.

it was all worth it because in the end, we had one hell of a party.

so yadda yadda, in the name of the father, son, and blogging spirits...i'm back.

No comments:

Post a Comment