Friday, September 28, 2012

dear jcrew....

....you are killing me.

last week, i went to jcrew to treat myself to a few things (and pick up a smart looking blazer for the hubs). i walked out spending more than i intended but feeling very satisfied. then this week came around and i realized i had to pay my jcrew bill. horror.

i paid it and two days later i get an email for a jcrew offer for 25% purchases $150 or more. do you ever feel like if you don't buy something you're almost missing out on a great deal? no? well, that is how i justify everything. so whilst i continue my internal debate as to whether or not i really need any more clothes, here's a run-down of what i'd like to make its way into my closet.....i wonder if i can use the discount multiple times???

sale ends sunday (september 30th). enter STYLE25 for online orders. happy shopping!


6. no. 2 pencil skirt in double-serge, $130 (retro jade on sale for $79.99)


No comments:

Post a Comment